|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||2||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||19 September, 2019|
|Close Date||19 October, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
** Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage and push up progress works;
– Plan the work and efficiently organize the construction schedule in order to meet agreed deadlines and keep updating it;
– Check the construction finishing quality;
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
– Give advice to sub-contractors and team members such as Engineer, Technician, and workers;
– Develop and manage new method and strategy for improving and speeding up the project;
– Coordinate with sub-contractors regarding any issue or any problem that may occur;
– Other tasks as assigned by Management.
– Obtained Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or related field;
– At least 4 year experiences in the construction sector and 2 years in management level;
– An enthusiastic person with extensive knowledge of civil engineering;
– Be able to use AutoCAD 2D, 3ds Max, and SketchUp;
– Effective written and oral communication skills;
– Be honest, flexible, independent, and able to work under pressure;
– Sound decision making capabilities;
– Be able to lead and motivate others.
** Contact Detail
Address: #2A, Street Ouknha Try Heng(2011), Phum Kouk Khleang, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan SenSok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Contact : HR Department
T/P : 085 867 788 / 098 598 777
Email : [email protected]
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 085 867 788 / 098 598 777|
|: [email protected]|