|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||8 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||20 - 40||Public Date||4 November, 2019|
|Close Date||4 December, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Scope of working:
Site Manager: is responsible in checking and monitoring for an entire project to ensure that a construction project is completed on time and within budget.
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
– Supervise and oversee the direction of the project (or a package
– Review progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs;
– Coordinate and supervise construction workers;
– Check and prepare site reports, designs and drawings;
– Maintain quality control procedures;
– Assess and minimize risk;
– Plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan;
– Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture throughout the Company;
– Preparing the site with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers and surveyors before construction work starts;
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & Requirement:
– Master/bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field;
– 8 or more years of work experience with construction /real estate company;
– Good oral and written in both English and Khmer;
– Be able to use with useful application
– Good computer literacy MS Office; Auto CAD (2D;3D) or other related program;
– Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
– Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and think creatively;
– Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Site Manager: is based at Site/Branch, Department of Construction.
– Site Manager: works under supervision & report directly to CEO.
7. Salary and Benefit:
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for house loan
– Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|