|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||16 November, 2020|
|Close Date||15 December, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
* Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage and push up progress works;
– Plan the work and efficiently organize the construction schedule in order to meet agreed deadlines and keep updating it;
– Check the construction finishing quality;
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
– Give advice to sub-contractors and team members such as Engineer, Technician, and workers;
– Develop and manage new method and strategy for improving and speeding up the project;
– Coordinate with sub-contractors regarding any issue or any problem that may occur;
– Other tasks as assigned by Management.
Obtained Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or related field;
– At least 5 year experiences in the construction sector and 2 years in management level;
– An enthusiastic person with extensive knowledge of civil engineering;
– Be able to use AutoCAD 2D, 3ds Max, and SketchUp;
– Effective written and oral communication skills;
– Be honest, flexible, independent, and able to work under pressure;
– Sound decision making capabilities;
– Be able to lead and motivate others.