|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||6 June, 2020|
|Close Date||5 July, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Scope of working:
Site MEP Engineer works closely with Project Manager/Construction Management Director and supervisor on the day-to-day operations at construction sites.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
– Follow up with Electrical engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor;
– Ensure that works are being carried out as per design/specification/or planning;
– Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural;
– Conduct regular site inspections;
– Assist in the quality and safety audit;
– Identify and highlight the possible risk of the project;
– Accurately check and make order on construction materials;
– Coordinate for verification of extra claims raised by direct supervisor/manager.
Qualification & requirement:
– Hold Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering and other equivalent degree;
– Fresh graduated or at least 1 year of working experience in similar position;
– Be able to use computer application Autocad (2D & 3D);
– Be able to manage workers at the assigned location;
– Have strong installation and maintenance skills and ability to control the quality and cost;
– Have good oral and written English;
– Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
– Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure;
– Applicants submitted with Art work/Portfolio are highly prioritized.
4. Working Days and Hours:
– Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
– Site MEP Engineer is based in construction sites/branch of Borey Peng Huoth.
– Site MEP Engineer works under supervision and reports directly to MEP Engineering supervisor/manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Seniority pay
– Internal and External Training
– Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: