|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||2||Industry||Real Estate|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||4 November, 2019|
|Close Date||4 December, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
1. Scope of working
Site MEP Supervisor shall include but not be limited to the following tasks: Supervising the work ensuring compliance with contract provisions Electrical & Mechanical works. Verifying the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works.
2.Duties & responsibilities
– Responsible for implementing the MEP Works on Site
– Ensures that both the quality and the quantity of the jobs are in line with Service Level Agreements/KPIs.
– Manage systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity
– Preparation and Review of BOQ and technical analysis
– Preparing technical specifications and drawings for drafting by in-house CAD team
– Instruct MEP Engineers and CAD operators in all project related matters and responsible for the checking of all CAD works done
– Coordinate with Architects, Structural Engineers and any other external design consultants
– Carries out site inspection on a random basis to monitor the benchmark of work and schedule and the jobs accomplished by team members and technicians.
– Receives and complete work orders to include; records concerning time, labour and materials for each task.
– Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
3. Qualification & Requirement
– Bachelor degree of civil engineering or relevant field
– At least two year of related experience
– Ability to work corporate and collaborate with team member
– Good knowledge of building method and regulation
– Understand of complex drawing
– Leadership skill
4. Working Days and Hours
-Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch Time: 11:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place
– Site MEP Supervisor: is based at site project, Department of Site MEP Engineering.
– Site MEP Supervisor works under manager & reports directly to Site MEP Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
– Salary (Negotiable)
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Special price for House loan
– Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|