|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language|
|Age||Public Date||29 June, 2019|
|Close Date||28 July, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role of Structural Designer is to ensure the structure design withstand stresses and pressure imposed through environmental and human use without any deflect, rotate, vibrate excessively or collapse. The individual must also prepare reports and work with architects, urban planners and other professionals.
– Preparing reports, designs and drawings
– Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
– Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
– Involve in the investigation and survey of build sites to determine the suitability of the earth for the requirements of the upcoming project.
– Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
– Co-ordinate and consult with other members of the projects, including engineers, environmental scientists, architects and landscape architects.
– Organize and deliver materials and equipment for the needs of the construction project.
– Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
– Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
– Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
– make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
– Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
– Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
– Liaise with government authorities in their own inspections relating to the project.
– Graduated Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer, Architecture and or Construction Management.
– At least 2 years’ experience related this field
– Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
– Organizational, project management and planning skill, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
– Strong Project Management skill & creative
– Honesty, Positive, Energetic, and hard-working
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: No.1B, BOREY VILLA TOUL SANGKE, PP, CAMBODIA|