|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||11 November, 2020|
|Close Date||30 November, 2020||Maritals||Married/Signle|
BThe role of Structural Drafter is to ensure the structure design withstand stresses and pressure
imposed through environmental and human use without any deflect, rotate, vibrate excessively or
collapse. The Team is also expected to prepare reports and work with architects, urban planners and
A structural drafter works off of design guidelines, measurements and calculations, which are
typically set by an engineer. Drafters complete the design by finishing all details and adding or
deleting necessary components. They may serve as a liaison between engineers and construction
workers on certain projects.
• Create Engineering drawings on CAD and 3D using AutoCAD Revit
• Prepare Architectural designs when needed
• Performs AutoCAD drafting of architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical as well as As-Built
drawings and red line drawings
• Able to produce Shop Drawings and Fabrication drawings is an advantage
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating drawings to ensure timely construction
• Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings
• To prepare and issue documentary requirements related to his scope.
• Other tasks as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
• Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will
experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as
weather or earthquakes;
• Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their
inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or other related field.
• Proven track record with 2 year experience in Building Construction Field.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill in English.
• Diagrammatic skills and the ability to teamwork
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and necessary languages and attention to detail.
• Have a good enough experience and knowledge of architectural structural regulation in Singapore,
and/or Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, etc.
• Have attitude with passion to learn Cambodian architectural structural regulation.
• Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, word processing, excel spread sheet, database,
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
• Local consideration.