|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years experience||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English, Khmer|
|Age||20 - 40||Public Date||20 February, 2018|
|Close Date||30 April, 2018||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The role of Structural Design Team is to ensure the structure design withstand stresses and pressure imposed through environmental and human use without any deflect, rotate, vibrate excessively or collapse. The Team is also expected to prepare reports and work with architects, urban planners and other professionals.
A structural drafter works off of design guidelines, measurements and calculations, which are typically set by an engineer. Drafters complete the design by finishing all details and adding or deleting necessary components. They may serve as a liaison between engineers and construction workers on certain projects.
• Create Engineering drawings on CAD and 3D using AutoCAD Revit
• Prepare Architectural designs when needed
• Performs AutoCAD drafting of architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical as well as As-Built drawings and red line drawings
• Generates Shop Drawings and Fabrication drawings
• Responsible for creating, maintaining and updating drawings to ensure timely construction
• Should have the ability to read and interpret drawings
• Should be able to prepare and issue documentary requirements related to his scope.
• Other tasks as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
• Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
• Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
• Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and Structural Design required.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills, confident, assertive and independent.
• Diagrammatic skills and the ability to teamwork
• Good interpersonal skill in English and necessary languages and attention to detail.
• Should be proficient with CAD, electronic mark-up software, MS Office Suite
• Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
• Local consideration.
Contact Person :HR Department
Phone: 023 221 898
Address: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Phone||: 023 221 898|
|Address||: #252-254, Street 63 Conner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|