|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English--Good|
|Age||Public Date||3 July, 2019|
|Close Date||2 August, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Liaises with the tenants’ fit-out contractors to ensure relevant documentation is provided to enable works to begin on site; undertake inspection during the fit-out stage to ensure compliance with approved design. Be a representative for the management of the retail tenancy design and fit out execution, from notification of activated lease to satisfactory completion of the fit out works.
• Inspect shell and core premise, verify accuracy of LODs (Lease Outline Drawings) in relation to Landlord’s base-built provisions, and follow up with necessary actions to fulfill landlord’s obligation of unit’s physical handover
• Issue tenant with Tenant manual, LODs, relevant development/base build supporting documents for tenant’s design and application to building statutory authorities;
• Convene and conduct joint inspections for unit hand over to tenant;
• Initiate and conduct kick off meetings and follow up meetings to manage and facilitate with the entire design and fitting out process;
• Manage the approval process of tenant’s design submittals with RDT’s design review team, ensure timely turn-around time of design approvals and tenant’s timely submissions of design;
• Support design review team in reviewing & approval of tenant design submittals;
• Track, monitor and chase down completion of work stages to ensure timely completion of various stages of the design and fit-out work;
• Monitor site works quality and compliance with the landlord’s approved design and safety regulations;
• Oversee the tenant’s fit-out program and conformance to landlord’s requirement; supervise the tenant’s demolition work at the end of the tenant’s lease term.
• Coordinate and liaise with other mall departments to ensure mall’s key operations are compromised and complied;
• Keep and document all processes within a tenant fit out folders for official recording of all proceedings within the document controller’s record system;
• Bachelor of architecture, engineering, interior design or related building & construction discipline
• At least 2 (two) years of experience in a related field or in similar post of tenant coordinator preferred.
• Experience in related construction or retail industry will be highly considered.
• Familiar with Landlord Provisions and fit-out coordination work.
• Knowledge in retail operations / shopping mall operations, and facilities management
• Technical knowledge of fit-out requirements and Tenancy Handover Provisions
• Operational knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be competent in formal report writing and Presentation skills
• A team player with the ability to work independently and unsupervised
• Be self-motivated and performance focused
• Good People Skills
• Initiative and takes pride in his / her work
• Possess discipline in the practice of internal control measures and process
What We Offer
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including, seniority payment, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=2497&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply
Important Note: applications submitted via above link only will be considered.
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|Phone||: 023 216 374 / 095 999 873 /069 999 528|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia|