|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 Year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English or other language is a plus|
|Age||Public Date||31 October, 2019|
|Close Date||9 November, 2019||Maritals||Married/Signle|
• Provide IT support to customer, mainly related to internet service
• Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
• Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router with wireless and related equipment
• Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
• Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
• Travel to customer site to install/configure modem/device & solve other related internet issues
• Customers’ site survey and draw diagram, included laying cable
• POP maintenance
• Bachelor Degree of IT or related field is required. Undergraduate is also welcome
• At least 3 years experiences of technical knowledge & skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures & e-mail
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch.
• Good spoken English and Chinese
• Chinese Nationality is encouraged to apply
• Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
• Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
• Be willing to support as needed.
Location: This position is based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duration: Full-time work
We offer competitive benefits packages and better salary with good working environments.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and recent photo (4×6) and salary expectation to AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Tel: (885) 23 226 622, H/P: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648, Email: [email protected] with caption subject. Technical Support Supervisor. Early applications will be prioritized.
Applications must be submitted before 09 November 2019 and will not be returned.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Phone||: 081 831 516 / 061 226 648|
|: [email protected]|
|Address||: AnAnA Building: # 95, 3th Floor, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh,|