|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||24 March, 2021|
|Close Date||23 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
* Job Purpose:
The role of Architect is To assist Senior Architect and Architectural Manager to prepare and take part in feasibility study and report, building code and standard compliances, concept design, design development, technical design, tender documents, construction documentation and design management during construction.
Execute follow Design Schedule and Project Master schedule, follow up, review, revise according to the project and maintain deadline of the project.
Execute the tasks assigned with team member reviewing, revise, and follow deadline.
Execute the task require and request from other department including drawings, document or reference requirement make sure all the require document is priority deliver on time to the team.
Keep track of all revision and comment.
To maintain effective working relationships team member.
Prepare all the architectural design related.
Prepare and review the technical drawings, specification, material, before sending out.
Involve with the team to review the tender document.
Prepare the design drawings, specification, materials selection
Preparing and review design
Dealing with problem coming up from the construction.
Ensure all document is being checked before issuing.
Coordinate with team member, MEP, STR and External Specialist and to make sure all the revision is being spread and well understood.
* Interface with other section:
To coordinate with MEP, STR and External Specialist for all design aspect and provide solution to meet the design quality and cost.
• Under HOD / Immediate Supervisor’s guidance, to follow, process and execute all instructions on Departmental roles / functions.
• Assist and work with the assigned Department as a Team, constantly coordinating, communicating and discussing.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in architectural design office for mid to large scale commercial, residential and office building projects.
• Proficient in producing architectural drawings at all design stages and coordination with other disciplines.
• Good architectural design and technical detailing. Project management experience would be an advantage.
• Strong conceptual design/freehand sketching and/or digital presentation abilities.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, MS Office, MS Project, Revit, Archicad, Autocad, Sketchup and other relevant 3d softwares.
• Creative Vision
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Collaborative and Multi-disciplinary Working
* Work Conditions
• Candidate will work both in a temperature-controlled office environment and in the field with exposure to varying degrees of weather conditions while visiting re-construction job sites and structures or doing field investigations/research.
• Must be physically, mentally and emotionally able to perform the essential functions of the job.