|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||1||Industry||Advertising /Media /Publishing /Printing|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||15 March, Year|
|Close Date||31 April, Year||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Scope of Work: Architectural Lighting Designer is responsible for studying and designing lighting and electrical systems. Works in collaboration with a variety of professionals, including interior designers, electrical engineers and architects
1. Job Description
– Produce Architectural lighting concepts for Exterior or Interior Design
– Work on Architectural 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, camera animation, rendering on visual or walk-through projects
– Coordinate with architects, Interior designers and Electrical engineers
– Prepare presentation documents and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally
– Collaborate with product specialists to develop company requirements and technical specification documents.
– Implement projects according to design
– Knowledge of Architectural 3D modeling
– Knowledge of design and presentation software applications such as 2D-3D AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch up, Lumion, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office or other special effects software
– Understanding of vision, visual performance, glare, and comfort as it relates to lighting.
– Lamp technologies (fluorescent, halogen, LED, metal halide, high pressure sodium).
4. Working Days and Hours
– Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
– Lunch time: 12:00am to 1:00pm
5. Salary and Benefit
– Market Competitive Compensate
– Up to 300% annual incentive
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Staff Party
– Annual Trip
– Education Sponsorship
– Internal and External Training
– Seniority Pay
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
Contact Person: Ms. Leang Chanpisey
Address: Borey Peng Huoth,National Highway1,Platinum Street, Building9, Sangkat Nirouth, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 012 37 68 37/ 098 66 63 76
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 098 957 666|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|