|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Internship|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language|
|Age||Public Date||5 March, 2021|
|Close Date||4 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
– Handle interior design work
– Assess the project needs, and the requirement of the owner or client for develop the interior design
– Create mood and tone, or concept of interior design
– Develop the design into 3D perspective
– Prepare and present interior reports, and design proposal
– Provide project detail and technical drawing
– Meet supplier to specify the materials, furniture and props
– Regularly visit construction site for inspection
– Coordinate with project supplier, and carpenter
– Follow up working progress to match project timeline
– Bachelor’s degree in interior design/Architect or a related field
– At least 1 years of experience in interior design, or a related area.
– Knowledge of Architect interior design
– Microsoft office: Word, Excel Power point. Microsoft project is preferable.
– Design software: Auto CAD 2D, 3d max/Sketch up, V-ray rendering, Photoshop, and Illustrator,
– Able to communicate in English language
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Strong Respond with working.
– Having strong visual awareness and eyes for detail
– Able to take part in team work to support and assisting team member for effective result
– Ability to work with flexibility, honest, hard-working, and working under pressure
– Having good presentation skill both in Khmer, and English language
– Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work load to meet project’s requirement