|Career Level||Entry Level||Term||Full-Time|
|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||4||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||24 March, 2021|
|Close Date||23 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
• Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions
• Assist in the installation of MEP work.
• Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
• Liaison with MEP supervisor, Inspectors and subcontractor to witness the inspection.
• Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records
• Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
• Plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule
• Hold bachelor’degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
• One or two year of working experience
• Have good knowledge of Medium and Low Voltage Distribution System, Telephone & Data Communication System, Fire Detection and Alarm Systems, CCTV systems, Plumbing System and some of HVAC System
• Have computer literacy and good in MS Office and AutoCAD
• Have ability to communicate effectively in English both in speaking and writing
• Have good interpersonal skill
• Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to work under pressure
• Be detail-oriented.
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.