|Numer of Experience (Year)||2 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||16 March, 2021|
|Close Date||15 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Follows up with Electrical engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried
out as per design/specification/or planning
– Monitors and checks formers and workers’ work
– Interacts/works with site manager for clarification in architectural, conducting regular job site inspections.
– Identifies and highlights possible risk on project
– Accurate checking and makes order on construction materials
– Cooperates with other departments to make smoothly operation at site
– Monitors work progress and material use to ensure schedule in the project
– Makes strictly monitor technical specifications of important aspects of house
– Performs task assigned by management.
– Cambodian nationality
– Bachelor Degree of Electric & Mechanic or related fields.
– Good looking pleasant & honest
– Be creative & shelf development
– Be good at problem solving at site in any case happened
– At least 02 year experiences in site engineer with construction company
– Good English speaking & writing
– Be able to use MS. Office, Internet & E-mail or related programs
– Could work under pressure.
** Contact Detail
Address: #2A, Street Ouknha Try Heng(2011), Phum Kouk Khleang, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh City, Cambodia.
Contact : HR Department
T/P : 085 867 788/098 598 777
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org