|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||31 March, Year|
|Close Date||30 April, Year||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Senior QS & QE Engineer (MEP) receives instruction from Contracts, QS/QE Section Manager and accomplishes duties set within by the Head of Contract Department.
Duties and responsibilities
• Successfully implement the strategy set up and execution planning of Contract Department under the management of Contracts, QS/QE Section Manager.
• Proceed with all QS / QE works under the supervision of Contracts, QS/QE Section Manager.
• Ensure reliability and consistency in all work and duty performed at all stages of Project (from Tendering Process to Completion of Project).
• Overall in-charge of all tenders that are participated by the company.
• Clarify and liaison with the client, consultant and sub-contractor on any query in regard to the tender issue.
• Finalization of the tender costing and discuss with management for final tender submission offer.
• To implement the Tender Flow Process and Procedure in order for new QS/QE involving in tender could easily follow with minimum guidance.
• Follow up on Post Tender Clarification; attend Tender Interview with the client after submission of Tender.
• To establish tender data information for all participated tenders so as to build up a tender data base for future tender and project references.
• To create a cost data base system of each cost component for easy retrieval by the tender and project department in tendering and project cost control usage.
• To implement a proper handing over procedure for the successful tender to the project team with all necessary cost or budget information used during tender stage.
• Taking off quantity and prepare Bill of Quantity for existing Project and Tendering Job.
• Develop Subcontractors/Suppliers Contact Information for the company.
• Supervise and monitor all QS/QE Engineers’ job scope within the Contract Department.
• Work closely with Project Team and Project QS for Project Process Control in Sub-contracting, Purchasing and Cost Control of the Project.
• Advise and resolve on Contractual issue involving Client and Sub-contractor of all projects.
• Execute and submit monthly and weekly job report to Contracts, QS/QE Section Manager and Head of Contract Department.
• Implementation of real job with extensive coordination between staffs in different departments.
High school graduate degree or above in any kind of engineering field.
• Proven track record with 5 years + experience as QS, QE Engineer of construction.
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
• Relationship building and people management skill.
• Good interpersonal skill.
Very good command of speaking, reading and writing in English