|Numer of Experience (Year)||1 year||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||24 March, 2021|
|Close Date||23 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
* Job Purpose:
The role of Senior Architect is to perform and manage the complete design process from feasibility study and report, building code and standard compliances, concept design, design development, technical design, tender documents and procedure, construction documentation and design management during construction. Also to perform Site Architect role to coordinate implementation aspect of the design at site.
Lead the team follow Design Schedule and Project Master schedule, follow up, review, revise according to the project and maintain deadline of the project.
Prepare and assign tasks to the team member and review, revise, and follow up the productivity of the team comparing with work and provide the solution to complete with in deadline.
Review the task require and request from other department including drawings, document or reference requirement make sure all the require document is priority deliver on time to the team.
Keep track of all revision and comment.
To maintain effective working relationships team member.
Lead the team on the Architectural design.
To provide strong design expertise Develop & implement quality of design and lead design production according to building codes, law, client requirements and architectural design.
Prepare and review the technical drawings, specification, material, before sending out.
Lead the team to review the tender document.
Lead team to prepare the design drawings, specification, material selection
Design review temporary work requested from the project.
Dealing with problem coming up from the construction.
To provide technical expertise with clear understanding of architectural design, materials, method statement, quality, and buildable design.
Lead team follow quality control system for the project and each department to reach the goal.
Evaluate the work and the resource usage, provide the comment if needed.
Lead the Coordinate with team member make sure all the revision is being spread and well understood.
* Interface with other section:
To lead architectural team member coordinate with MEP, STR and External Specialist for all design aspect and provide solution to meet the design quality and cost.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in architectural design office for mid to large scale commercial, residential and office building projects.
• Proficient in preparation and coordination of architectural construction documents and coordination with internal and external consultants / specialist of other disciplines.
• Good architectural design, technical and project management skills.
• Strong conceptual design/freehand sketching and/or digital presentation abilities.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Be confident, assertive and independent.
• Possesses intermediate knowledge of applicable building codes, and implications on design.
• Advanced ability to work in team environment and supervise junior team members.
• Ability to plan and manage productivity in order to effectively meeting deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skill and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to handle high volume and fast-paced work flow independently, as well as being a member in a team environment.
• Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, MS Office, MS Project, Revit, Archicad, Autocad, Sketchup and other relevant 3d softwares.
• Understanding CMEDCC Management philosophy
• Creative Vision
• Project Management
• Problem Solving
• Collaborative and Multi-disciplinary Working
* Work Conditions
• Candidate will work both in a temperature-controlled office environment and in the field with exposure to varying degrees of weather conditions while visiting re-construction job sites and structures or doing field investigations/research.
• Must be physically, mentally and emotionally able to perform the essential func