|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||23 March, 2021|
|Close Date||23 April, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Check and control contractor according to drawing, specification and good normal practice of engineering
2. Check and control material (request, method of usage and wastage)
3. Coordinate with contractor to plan detail schedule of work.
4. Manage on-site construction activities from start up to the completion.
5. Preparing BOQ and maintaining schedule.
6. Inspecting construction site and controlling work.
7. Check and review all MEP work and coordination with contractors.
8. Supervising daily activities and reporting.
9. Other work assigned by manager.
– Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing or related field
– At least 3 Years experiences related this field.
– Understand sequence of MEP work
– Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing.
– Demonstrated ability to work with across different team.
– Problem solving, smart, honest and hard working
– Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing