|Numer of Experience (Year)||3 years||Location||Phnom Penh|
|Hiring (Person)||8||Industry||Automotive Vehicle|
|Sex||Male / Female||Language||English-- Good|
|Age||Public Date||4 April, 2021|
|Close Date||4 May, 2021||Maritals||Married/Signle|
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
– Preparing reports, designs and drawings
– Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
– Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
– Involve in the investigation and survey of build sites to determine the suitability of the earth for the
requirements of the upcoming project.
– Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as
recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
– Co-ordinate and consult with other members of the projects, including engineers, environmental
scientists, architects and landscape architects.
– Organize and deliver materials and equipment for the needs of the construction project.
– Analyse configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
– Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will
experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as
weather or earthquakes;
– Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their
inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
– make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
– Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
– Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the
aesthetic concept of the construction;
– Liaise with government authorities in their own inspections relating to the project.
– apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures;
Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in Architectural Structural Design required.
– Proven track record with 3 year experience in Building Construction Field.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills
– Be confident, assertive and independent.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skill in English.
– Diagrammatic skills and the ability to teamwork
– Relationship building and people management skill.
– Good interpersonal skill in English and necessary languages and attention to detail.
– Have a good enough experience and knowledge of architectural structural regulation in Singapore,
and/or Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, etc.
– Have attitude with passion to learn Cambodian architectural structural regulation.
– Computer skills: electronic mark-up software, word processing, excel spread sheet, database,
– Understand CMEDCC Management philosophy.
– Local consideration.